Parties, Scout Troops & Group Events
All parties include use of the observation deck overlooking the gym, where you are welcome to bring in food or non-alcoholic beverages, decorations, presents, or whatever else you might want to make your event perfect. All necessary climbing equipment and belay staff are included. To book an event, simply call the Hangar 18 location that you would like to reserve, and leave your name, contact information, the date and time that you would like to make your reservation, and a $60 staffing fee to reserve safety personnel to work your event.
- Birthday Parties $14/climber, 2hr event. Minimum 6 climber.Climbing birthday parties are fun, exciting, and unique, and they will get your kids too tired to cause any trouble afterwards. A guaranteed hit.
- Group Events$14/climber, 2hr event. Minimum 6 climbers.Perfect for anything from field trips to church groups, group events at Hangar 18 are a great way to share an amazing experience and make new friends, and at these prices, this adventure is both extremely affordable and something that you will remember for years.
- Group Belay Lessons$18/climber, full day event, 1hr lesson, Minimum 6 climbers.If your group is looking to not just climb, but to learn the safety system as well, this is the event for you. Our staff will teach all climbers in your group everything from knot tying to rope management, and supervise as you keep each other safe. This package is great for team-building or class-based events, and it is a fantastic way to build trust in each other as you hold the ropes and belay for your friends. Once the lesson has concluded, climbers will be self-sufficient, and are welcome to stay and continue as long as they want.
To book an event, simply call the Hangar 18 location that you would like to reserve, and leave your name, contact information, the date and time that you would like to make your reservation, and a $60 staffing fee to reserve safety personnel to work your event.
- Boy Scout Basic Climbing Program$16/climber - 2hr event. Minimum 6 climbers.A fantastic introduction into the sport for scouts of all ages. Our staff will take care of all safety protocols, give a brief speech about climbing safety and equipment setup, and then belay and coach the kids as they climb up the walls.
- NEW! Girl Scout Basic Climbing Patch Program$16/climber, $60 staffing fee, minimum 6 climbers.This brand new patch program is for girl scouts of all ages, and is a great way to introduce the girls to the adventure of rock climbing. The basic climbing program covers a brief introductory speech about climbing safety, equipment orientation, and then two solid hours of climbing with our friendly staff holding the ropes.
- Boy Scout Merit Badge - 3hr event, ages 11 and up$35/climber, minimum 6 climbers.Earn your BSA Climbing Merit Badge at Hangar 18! We cover all requirements and our BSA certified instructors will get the scouts through everything that they need to know to earn their Merit Badge. Our instructors are knowledgeable, friendly, and patient, and with this unbeatable price, this is guaranteed to be a big hit with your troop.